About Access to the Hotel
- How far from JR Nagasaki Station is the hotel?
- It takes about 10 minutes to get to Nishihamano-machi – the closest tram stop to our hotel, and it is only a 2-minute walk from there.
- How far from Nagasaki Airport is the hotel?
- It takes around 35 minutes by limousine bus to the closest bus stop to the hotel, Chuobashi (via Nagasaki Dejima Road).
From there it is about a 1-minute walk.
- I will be traveling by car. How far from the Nagasaki IC is the hotel?
- From the Nagasaki IC, it is about a 7-minute drive to the hotel along Nagasaki Dejima Road.
The hotel does not have its own parking lot, so guests traveling by car are asked to make use of our nearby partner parking locations.
- Are there convenience stores near the hotel?
- There are a lot of convenient stores around the hotel. There is one right behind the hotel within a 1-minute walk. Feel free to ask at the reception desk if you need directions.
- Does the hotel have a shuttle bus?
- We do not offer any shuttle bus service. Please use the public transportation to make your way to our hotel and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need directions.